Here's my Ice Cream Sandwich Recipe :)
- 2 packages (8 cookies) belvita breakfast biscuits (I had cinnamon brown sugar ones on hand)
- 1 scoop chocolate whey (optimum nutrition hydro builder)
- 1 dollop peanut butter
- 1 BIG dollop plain greek yogurt
- a little bit of water...only enough to make your pudding a thick paste
- Mix up your protein pudding (all the above ingredients except the cookies)
- You can either make big sandwiches(4 total) and not cut up the cookies, or make 8 smaller ones by cutting each cookie in half.
- Spread your paste on a cookie (you want it pretty thick) and then top it with the other half
- Freeze in a tupperware container or whatever your fancy.
- When theyre frozen and youre ready to eat them, take it out and let it sit for like 1 minute just to soften a tad and then gobble it up like its bad for you!