Thursday, February 13, 2014

Quest Bar PB Cookie Dough Banana Boat

photo (4)Found this Quest Protein Banana Boat recipe online and couldnt wait to try it....now I cant wait to make it again and again and again! haha its simple:
1. Preheat oven to 350
2. Take a ripeish banana, cut it down the center(not all the the way through) 
3. Place it on some tinfoil in a bread pan
4. Smear PB on the inside
5. Take a cookie dough quest protein bar, cut it in half lengthwise, and then place it in the banana(I only used one half of the bar so that I could make another one later, since quest bars are kind of pricey)
6. top with some dark chocolate chips and if you have them(I didnt) also top with PB chips
7. Place in oven for about 10 mins
8. Enjoy that mother trucker!

FYI: This picture (obviously from the website I got the recipe from) is actually what it DOES look like, you dont even have to worry about the whole pinterest fail effect haha.


No comments:

Post a Comment