Thursday, April 4, 2013

Pineapple Upside Down Overnight Oatmeal

Test day! Gotta fuel up properly to get my noggin working smoothly haha. I decided to go out on a limb and try a completely new overnight oatmeal because the only fruit I happened to have was pineapple. I really need to go grocery shopping haha. Anyways, I was rather impressed with how it turned out :)
Like usual, I dont actually measure anything, so the recipe is guestimated, feel free to add more or less of the ingredients to make the consistency desired. :)

Pineapple Upside Down Overnight Oatmeal

1/4 cup pineapple tidbits(no juice)
1 Tbsp raisins
1 Tbsp sliced almonds
1 Tbsp chia seeds
1/4 tsp cinnamon
1 Tbsp brown sugar(packed)
1/3 cup plain greek yogurt
1/2 cup milk
1/2-3/4 cup old-fashioned oats

Mix it all together in a mason jar or tupperware container and refridgerate overnight. In the morning enjoy your dessert for breakfast :)

No comments:

Post a Comment