Thursday, April 4, 2013

Full Body Murder

I havent figured out yet why I always tend to want to do a really hard workout the first day I come back after a few days off. I had those smart teeth pulled and lost all my wisdom, that's probably why Im nuts and designed this workout. I dont know what I was thinking...ACTUALLY, I know EXACTLY what I was thinking, I was thinking that I wanted to beat myself up haha and beat myself up I did. After almost a week off not being able to exercise, I had to hit it hard to make up for lost time. This workout was great and there were definitely parts of it I was hating myself for putting in there(esp the warmup and cool down...youll see). It took me 50 minutes exactly to complete. Try and take as little rest breaks as possible between exercises. The warmup is probably the worse part of the workout but also the best part. It works virtually every muscle in your body but its worth it all. So I hope you like/hate it as much as I did!

Full Body Murder

  • Warmup: 50 burpees: pushup every other burpee
    • You can do it!! This is a tough warmup, you might need a few breather breaks during it but just think of how great youre gonna feel when theyre done!
  • 10 pull ups
  • 1 min plank
  • 1 min high knees
  • 10 pushups with knee to elbow
  • 20 jump squats
  • 15 tricep kickbacks
  • 1 min each-side plank 
  • 15 swissball hamstring curls
  • 10 chinups
  • 2 min jumping jacks
  • 20 straight leg raise with hip lift
  • 20 jumping lunges
  • 20 Lateral raises
  • 1 min bridge
  • 1 min plank
  • 15 ape squats
  • 10 alternating ball pushups
  • 50 mountain climbers
  • 30 double crunches
  • 30 tricep dips
  • 10 shoulder presses
  • 20 each-straight leg dead lifts 
  • 1 min plank
  • 10 each leg-bulgarian split squats
    • basically a lunge with your back leg on a bench
  • 20 straight leg raises on the roman chair
  • 1 min burpees no pushup
DONE!!!!! Now didnt that feel great??

No comments:

Post a Comment