- Kale: I only used approximately 3 stems worth of kale, torn off in small pieces.
- Olive oil: a tbsp or 2
- salt and pepper to taste ( I chose to use seasoned salt)
- Preheat oven to 300 deg
- Place all ingredients in a bag and shake it up. You can massage the kale in the bag to get the oil all over it.
- Place in a single layer on a cookie sheet and bake 10-15 min. Start checking it after 10 min. You want the edges to get crispy but you want to take them out when you start to see one or two brown chips.
- 1 bunch of curly leaf kale (about 6-8 leaves) grossly chopped, you can choose to chop the stems or remove them. I chose to remove them.
- 2-3 cloves garlic, minced
- about 1/4 cup red onion, minced
- 1/2 red pepper, diced
- 1/2 orange pepper, diced
- 2-3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup water
- salt and pepper to taste
- In a skillet, heat the olive oil over med-high heat. Add the garlic, onion and peppers and saute for a minute or two.
- Add the kale and the water. Place the cover on and let sit 30-60 sec so the kale starts to wilt some and you can stir it up.
- Stir the kale with the garlic, onion and peppers.
- Replace cover and let cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Remove cover and cook until the water has evaporated. Stir often.
- Add salt and pepper to taste and enjoy :)