Saturday, January 25, 2014

The Bestest Easiest Fastest Yummiest Resees Cup Protein Pudding

I'm not a big fan of just drinking protein powder. I dont care what people say, it still tastes like chalk to me. I found my newest favorite way of eating protein and it tastes so sinful you have to remind yourself that yes, it IS protein and it IS good for you. It's like dessert you can feel good about. And one of the best parts about it is you dont have to wait for the pudding to "set" you just make it and eat it. So I'll share my little secret with you if you havent already discovered it:

Ingredients:
  • 1 scoop chocolate protein powder (I use Optimum Nutrition HydroBuilder Chocolate)
  • 1 tbsp natural peanut butter (I personally LOVE the kroger brand natural PB)
  • Water(enough to make it a pudding consistency, like 2 tbsps)
Directions:
Are you ready for this? Put all ingredients together in a small bowl and mix it up, adding a little water at a time(it doesnt take much, I promise)
Then devour that like its bad for you!




PS. Sorry I dont have a picture, I ate it too quickly without a pause to take a snapshot, but it basically looks like creamy pudding haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment