Monday, January 20, 2014

Butt Burner

It's been a while since I've had time to post anything. I dont exactly have time tonight but I'm procrastinating working on a paper. Had my first job interview today and it went really well so by the time I drove the 1.5 hour drive home I was ready for a workout because I was sick of sitting all day. This workout killed my buttocks haha but it was a good kill. Hope your butt hurt as bad as mine did lol.

20 reps each exercise, Repeat circuit 1-2 times

  • Single leg chair squat (right)
  • Single leg chair squat (left)
  • Weighted plie squat
  • Weighted Step ups (right)
  • Weighted step ups (left)
  • Plie Jumps
  • Narrow stance squat to Warrior 3 pose
  • Quadruped heel press/hip extension (right)
  • Quadruped heel press/hip extension (left)
  • Pendulum Squats
  • Romanian Deadlifts
  • Barbell Squats
  • Calf Raises (20 with knees straight, 20 with knees slightly bent)
  • Glute Squeeze Squats (maintain squat position and squeeze your glutes!)

No comments:

Post a Comment