Sunday, January 12, 2014

Cardio High :)


It has been a super busy week, I started a new clinical rotation and have been working 10 hour days so not getting home until almost 7 and then trying to workout has been difficult. I decided I would workout hard on my 3 day weekends so that I could take 2 days off during the week in case I really wasnt feeling it after working all day. Yesterday I just did some light biking and today I tried another Melissa Bender workout and this one was a great one. I went through it twice and was dripping with sweat. And then because I was feeling so great and sweaty and it was actually pretty nice outside, I decided I would go out on a 15 min jog and then walked the way back(this is big for me, I NEVER run, more of a biking kind of girl) but it felt great! more so because of the fresh air vs the run but yea, it was a great workout day and I feel awesome right now :) Here's the workout

50:10 intervals

1. Burpee

2. Sumo Squat
3. Burpee

4. Pendulum Squat
5. Burpee
6. High Knees
7. Dive Bombers
8. High Knees
9. Up/down Plank
10. High Knees
11. Frogger
12. Temple Tap Abs
13. Frogger
14. SLR with Hip Lift
15. Frogger


Repeat if youre feeling up to it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment