Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Vegetable Scramble

Mmmmm...I cant express enough how much I like breakfast, for any meal of the day. I still consider this dinner, but it seems breakfasty because of the eggs. Either way, YUM. I used the extra vegetables I had leftover from making my vegetable chicken pasta bake. Sauteed them up and cracked an egg over it, and voila! Dinner!
Im not going to put actual measurements up, because they really can be any amount you'd like of each, or some ingredients not at all. And the number of eggs you use depends on how many veggies you use.

Vegetable Scramble
  • Zucchini, diced
  • Yellow Squash, diced
  • Onion, diced
  • Orange Pepper, diced
  • Spinach
  • Egg
  • Olive oil for pan
  • Salt and Pepper to taste
Place all the veggies in a heated skillet with olive oil and saute until the veggies are heated(all the veggies technically can be eaten raw, so you really just cook them depending on how 'done' you want them to be) Crack and egg or two over the veggies and mix all up so the veggies are covered and cook until the egg is done. Add salt and pepper and enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment