Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Peach Chia Protein Smoothie

I had class right after my back and bicep workout, so I didnt have time to really eat lunch. The next best thing: protein smoothie. Its a complete meal to hold me over until I get home for a snack or dinner. Quick, easy, and yummy. I actually debated pretty hard on whether or not to add some spinach, but decided against it, but it can be done, as well as adding some banana, just play with it and make it your own :)

Peach Chia Protein Smoothie
  • 1/2 cup peaches, pureed
  • BIG dollop of plain greek yogurt(probably around 1/2 cup)
  • Approx 1/2 cup milk or peach V8 juice
  • 1 scoop vanilla protein powder
  • 1 tbsp chia seeds
  • Spinach and banana are optional add ins, or anything else you fancy :)
Blend it all together and drink up!

No comments:

Post a Comment