Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Back and Bicep Burnout

Burnout. That exactly describes today's workout. Once again, switching it up a little and doing something outside of my normal type workouts. Tomorrows workout will probably be similar. Anyways, so the idea of the workout is supersets to failure. Simple as that, only easier said than done haha. Basically, there are 2 exercises that you switch back and forth between 3 times and each time you keep going until you cant do another rep. For me, my first set of stuff tended to be really good, and by the 3rd one, I was doing less than half the reps. I thought I was picking lighter weights, but my biceps were just not having it anymore haha. But it felt good. Well, here goes:

Back and Bicep Burnout

Do each set of two exercises 3 times, lower weight, max reps. 30 seconds rest between each exercise.
  • Pullups 
    • Barbell Curls
  • Machine Seated Rows 
    • Chinups
  • Lat Pulldowns 
    • Hang Arm Dumbbell Curls
      • for the curls, sit and hang your arm in between your legs letting the back of your arm rest on the inside of your thigh
  • Alternating Bent Over Dumbbell Rows 
    • Hammer Curls
  • Back Extensions
    •  Narrow Underhand Grip Bent Over Rows
  • Reverse Flies 
    • Pronated(palms down) Curls

No comments:

Post a Comment