Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Hard Body HIIT



 Wednesdays I typically do a shorter, more interval based workout, mainly because my body is tired for tuesdays workout and I dont want to be too pooped for thursday mornings workout haha. Todays workout is an alteration of another workout I found online and it was quite challenging. Raymond did the workout with me today and I think when we were finished he was thoroughly convinced that I am crazy haha. Anyways, its quick, down and dirty. Hope you enjoy!

Hard Body HIIT

50 sec work, 10 sec rest(or adjust the times to your fitness level)

  • High Knees
  • Frog Jumps
    • pushup position, jump your feet up to the outside of your hands, and then back
  • Jump Kicks(right leg)
  • Jump Kicks(left leg)
  • Jumping Jacks
  • Jump Squat
  • Pendulum Mountain Climbers
  • Plie Jumps
  • Plank Jacks
    • forearm plank and feet jumping in and out
  • High Knees
  • Burpees with tuck jump
  • Squating Jumping Jacks
  • Side Lunge with leg lift(right)
  • Side Lunge with leg lift(left)
  • Bicycle Crunches

No comments:

Post a Comment