Friday, April 5, 2013

Countdown Legs

Woooooowheeeeee, did it SUCK to bike back after this workout haha. Today was a leg day and I wasnt feeling very creative. Then pinterest came to mind, so this is pinterest inspired :) My legs are absolutely gonna kill me today. I didnt even want to take the dog on a walk after I got home, we started and then I kind of just sat down and let him run around on the leash haha. This workout is great if its just done once, but if youre feeling daring(I was) do it twice, or if youre really crazy-go for 3. Try your hardest to push through the fatigue and the burn and dont stop with the reps once you start the exercise, its tough but I know you can do it! I called this workout countdown legs because you basically are counting down by 10 for each exercise until the last one which feels great thats its only 10 and not 100 haha. (also, everything is body weight, I tried it with weights to begin with, that ended after 50 weighted squats lol) Here goes:

Countdown Legs

  • 100 squats
  • 90 walking lunges
  • 80 mountain climbers
  • 70 ape squats(little wider stance than normal and touch fists to ground)
  • 60 calf raises
  • 50 bridges
  • 40 curtsy lunges(back leg goes back and to a cross diagonal)
  • 30 step ups
  • 20 jump squats
  • 10 burpees
Repeat 2-3x

No comments:

Post a Comment