Monday, March 25, 2013

Microwavable English Muffin

I absolutely LOVE breakfast, I can eat it for any meal. Tonight I wanted a 'egg mcmuffin' but didnt have any english muffins. I have a recipe for homemade english muffins that I want to try but I didnt have that kind of time here, my tummy was growling now, not later. So I went a searchin, and behold! I found a microwavable english muffin! I was going to be in heaven haha. Anyways, here's the recipe. I made mine into a sandwich with egg, peppers, ham and some cheese. It was quite tasty for being made in the microwave.

nom nom nom
Ingredients
  • 1/4 cup whole wheat flour
  • 1 flax egg(1tbsp ground flax mixed with 3 tbsp water) or 1 regular egg works too
  • 1 tbsp melted butter
  • 1/8 tsp baking powder
  • pinch of salt 
Directions
  • Mix all ingredients together. 
  • Spray a bowl or plate with non-stick spray
  • Form the dough into a disc shape and place on plate
  • Microwave about 1:45
  • Take out and allow to cool some before slicing in half

No comments:

Post a Comment