Monday, March 11, 2013

Chocolatey Peanut Buttery Oat Goodness

You ever get those random cravings for something sweet? Im sure you have, and I just had one of those cravings. I wanted something chocolatey, but also peanut buttery and kind of like a cookie, but I didnt want to "make" anything, so I invented my own concoction of all I was craving and this is what I came up with, and I gotta admit, it definitely cured my craving :) I didnt measure anything out, so this recipe will be kind of vague, but just go with it :)

Ingredients:
Rolled oats(about 1/4 cup)
Dark Chocolate cocoa powder( about a scant 1/2 spoonful) i bet chocolate protein powder would taste really good in this too
Natural Peanut Butter(a big spoonful)
2 packets splenda
Coconut Milk(about 1/8 cup)

Directions:
Mix all that yummy goodness together and eat it all up! add more of things as you feel necessary, and it probably would taste really good warmed up in the microwave.


No comments:

Post a Comment