Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Chest, Tri, and Ab MiniHIIT



I have a midterm tomorrow that Im not nearly ready for, so I needed all the extra time I have to study. I wanted to do a chest and tri workout today but I know I wont want to spend the time going up to the gym to do one with weights so in a partially still asleep state, I wrote this workout. As I was doing it, I underestimated how sore my back still was from mondays workout, so this was kind of tough by the end but still a good and quick workout. Pushups can be done on feet or on your knees if you need a little easier. 
I used my Tabata Sport timer app on my phone to time my intervals. You can even increase the time on the intervals(especially if youre male) but for me, 20 seconds is about all my arms could take this morning. That and I was fighting with the dog for the space to do my workout, she thought I wanted to play with her haha. I was going to bike a little on my spin bike as well, but decided I better use the time to study instead. But anyways, here's the workout. Enjoy!


Chest Tri and Ab MiniHIIT

20 sec work, 10 sec rest
  • Jumping Jacks
  • High Knees
  • Mountain Climbers
  • Regular Pushups
  • Tricep dips
  • Plank
  • Knee to same side elbow Pushups
  • Single Arm Sidelying Pressup (right)
  • Single Arm Sidelying Pressup (left)
  • Double Crunches
  • Scapular Pushups
  • Triangle Pushups
  • Scissors
  • Asymmetrical Ball(or big book) Pushups
  • Sphynx Pushups
  • Superman Jumping Jacks
·         Repeat 3 Times

No comments:

Post a Comment