Beef and BroccoliIngredients:
- 1 pound boneless beef top round steak — trimmed of fat, cut into cubes
- 8oz sliced mushrooms(we think it would be a lot better without the mushrooms)
- 1 large onion, cut into thin wedges
- 2 cups fat free beef broth
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tsp ground ginger
- 1/2 tsp black pepper
- 2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1lb broccoli, cut into florets
- 1 tbsp cornstarch
- 2 tbsp water
- 1 cup uncooked brown rice, prepared according to package directions.
Place all ingredients up to the broccoli into the freezer bag. Freeze. When ready to prepare, thaw and place into crockpot. Cook on low 6-8 hours. During the last 30 mins, add the broccoli and mix up the cornstarch in the water and stir into the crockpot. Let it cook for the last 30 mins. Serve over rice.