Mango Bran Muffins
- 1 mango, chopped
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup liquid egg whites
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 3/4 cup almond milk, unsweetened
- 2 scoops whey protein powder (I used Cellucor Cinnamon Swirl)
- 1 1/2 cups wheat bran
- 1/2 cup oat flour
- 3 1/2 tsp baking powder (yes, really that much)
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
- Combine Wet Ingredients EXCEPT coconut oil in a bowl and mix.
- In another bowl combine and mix all dry ingredients with a whisk or fork. Add Dry Ingredients to the bowl with Wet Ingredients and mix enough to combine.
- Add coconut oil and give it another gentle stir.
- Spray regular 12 muffin tins with cooking spray. Pour mixture into muffin pan, filling each cup full.
- Bake for 20 minutes.