Decided to make little cookie dough bites using some dark chocolate.
- Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Quest Bar
- 2 squares of the dark chocolate
- Cut the quest bar in 10 little squares, you can roll them into balls if you'd like
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave, I added a touch of coconut oil to make it more liquidy, but that also means more drips off and less chocolate is on your bites, but up to you.
- Dip the bites in the chocolate and then place on a piece of wax paper
- Place in the fridge to harden about 20 mins