- 2 medium zucchini, shredded and then excess liquid removed by pressed between a kitchen towel
- 1 egg
- ½ cup plain greek yogurt
- 1 tsp dijon mustard
- ½ tsp paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 2/3 cup dry brown minute rice, cooked
- Preheat oven to 400. Spray a 9x9 in glass baking dish with olive oil.
- In a large bowl, mix the zucchini, rice and cheese together.
- Mix the egg, yogurt, mustard and spices together in a bowl and then pour over zucchini and mix thoroughly.
- Pour into baking dish and even out.
- Bake for 40 minutes or until browned on top.