Anyways, here's the workout, its done as supersets, alternating between the two exercises and repeating twice for each pair, and each exercise is done max reps.
Leg and Ab Burnout*Superset the pairs of exercises, alternating back and forth between the two and repeating once for each pair.
*Max reps-however, if you can do more than 25 reps of an exercise, add weight. Less reps is fine, but more than 25 is overkill for this. Challenge yourself though, some of the exericses I was only able to do 8-10 reps whereas there were others I could do 20-25. Pick what works for you
- Squats with barbell
- Lunges with dumbbells
- Plie deep squats with one dumbbell held in the middle
- Side V-ups(max on each side)
- Straight leg deadlifts
- Sidebends with weight(max on each side)
- Single leg bench sit/squats
- Double crunches
- Swissball hamstring curls
- Situps on swissball
- Straight leg raise with hip raise
- Max calf raises x1